The Dreyfuss Trilogy

Changeling * Lucifer's Stepdaughter * Moonchild


Contact Morgan

Thursday 17 March 2011

Vampire Quiz - Win an ecopy of Changeling

Fangopedia, a vampire news and review site, is hosting a vampire quiz for Changeling.  Answer all five question correctly, and you go into a prize draw.  On April 10th, launch day, 5 lucky winners will receive a coupon to download Changeling.  It doensn't matter if you don't have an ebook reader, such as a Kindle or a Nook, as you can download to a PC with an add-on.

Pop over to Fangopedia, and have a look, here.

Here are the 5 questions:


  1. What was the name of the ship that carried Dracula to Britain, and crashed into the foreshore at Whitby?
  2. Which US author wrote the 1954 novel “I Am Legend” about a disease that mimicked vampirism?
  3. Which French actor played a sexy and compelling Count Dracula in the 1977 BBC television production of “Dracula”?
  4. Which vampire is this: “Allow me my significance! I am the symbol of evil; and if I am a true symbol, then I do good.”
  5. Which vampire-kicking human heroine beds Jean Claude, Master Vampire of St. Louis?

How many did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment