Pop over to Fangopedia, and have a look, here.
Here are the 5 questions:
- What was the name of the ship that carried Dracula to Britain, and crashed into the foreshore at Whitby?
- Which US author wrote the 1954 novel “I Am Legend” about a disease that mimicked vampirism?
- Which French actor played a sexy and compelling Count Dracula in the 1977 BBC television production of “Dracula”?
- Which vampire is this: “Allow me my significance! I am the symbol of evil; and if I am a true symbol, then I do good.”
- Which vampire-kicking human heroine beds Jean Claude, Master Vampire of St. Louis?
How many did you get?